1. We are passionately committed to our mission.
- Bluestem Communities’ mission is to have a positive impact on quality of life by promoting lifelong wellness, purpose, choice, genuine connection, and personalized care with Christian compassion. Our mission inspires us, guides us and serves as the measure of our progress.
- We minister to our residents as a demonstration of the depth of God’s love.
2. We believe in being honest and trustworthy.
- Trust is the foundation of teamwork and building relationships.
3. We make a difference in residents’ lives by anticipating needs and respecting their choices.
- We are committed to providing excellent, attentive care to each resident in our communities. We serve our residents with sincerity, empathy and integrity.
- We respect the values and diversity of our residents, as well as their rights to make choices about their care.
4. We are committed to teamwork.
- We are committed to providing a culture of trust where staff members are encouraged to brainstorm and collaborate.
- We value team synergy and the extraordinary results that can take our organization to the next level of performance.
5. We believe having a positive, encouraging attitude is essential.
- Being upbeat and positive is contagious, and a genuinely caring attitude encourages staff, residents and visitors. We value top-performing staff members and strive to recognize and reward their achievements.
- We believe in the winning combination of excellent quality of life, collaboration for innovation and responsible stewardship of company resources.
6. We believe innovation and a dynamic work ethic are essential to responsible stewardship of company resources.
- We focus on creating better value and more efficient delivery of services to our residents.
- We value the opportunity to serve our residents and are grateful for their role in the success of Bluestem
7. We strengthen our community through positive communication, compassion, respect and humility.
- We practice good communication techniques and positive, constructive language.
- We treat staff and residents with respect and dignity, and we value and are respectful of diversity.
- We instill a culture of service at Bluestem Communities, working collaboratively to provide the best possible living environment and excellent services for our residents.
- We take responsibility for our own behavior and how it may affect others.
- We hold each other accountable to keep the promises we make.
8. We embrace change that improves Bluestem Communities for residents and staff.
- We are committed to achieving industry leadership through creative thinking and innovation.
- We value innovation, collaboration, efficiency and technological advances.
- We provide an atmosphere that supports transformation and growth.
9. We strive to do right things by practicing servanthood and great customer service.
- We practice the high calling of servanthood.
- Go the extra mile, always do more than the customer expects.
10. We believe in having fun!
- Having fun on the job improves the quality of life for our residents, staff members and other customers.
Bluestem Communities Management, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all employment decisions, including those in connection with recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Bluestem Communities Management, Inc., policies are in accordance with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity principles and related laws. All employees must sign an employment verification statement, in compliance with federal law.